The owner of the website www.thewaytours.com is VIAJES LEONTUR S.L., located in León identified with the CIF:B-24011850, and is responsible for the information set forth therein.
The reservation and booking of any of the trips included in this program implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These general conditions will be governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (BOE 287 of November 30, 2007), and other provisions in force.
The contractual relationship between the Organizing Agency and the customer is governed by the present general conditions, and by the trip’s information brochure detailing its final content. The customer is obliged to check the documentation received from the Organizing Agency, and any questions must be notified before the start of the trip.
The customer will be responsible for the data provided in the booking form. THE WAY TOURS - VIAJES LEONTUR SL is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from the entry of false or incorrect information by the customer.
If the customer requests a specific trip, different from those proposed on the website, they will be subject to a specific reservation and cancellation policy that will be sent by the agency in each particular case.
The technical organization of the trips included in this program has been carried out by Viajes Leontur SL., sociedad española, address in Avda. República Argentina, 36 de León, CI. CL 24-03 and CIF B-24011850, inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de León al tomo 63, libro 16 sección limitada, folio 107, inscripción primera.
The Agency has compulsory insurance for civil liability as defined by the law.
The cancellation insurance is an optional service that the customer may wish to purchase when booking the trip.
CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES
In this document the word ´Customer´ will be used to refer to any person who contracts a service from The Way Tours - VIAJES LEONTUR S.L.
Once the Customer has completed and submitted the registration form to THE WAY TOURS - (VIAJES LEONTUR S.L) only the Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided during the registration, VIAJES LEONTUR S.L. is not responsible for any consequences arising from the introduction of false or incorrect data by the Customer.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO COMPLETE BOOKING
1. BOOKING AND MANAGEMENT: Fill out and send the booking form available at The Way Tours website
2. BOOKING PAYMENT: Make the deposit (30% of the full reservation amount), in order to formalize the booking.
The booking will not be considered final until you have received the booking form and the confirmation email for the reservation payment.
1.BOOKING CONFIRMATION: Once we receive the booking form and the corresponding deposit of 30% of the reservation, we will send you a notification with the confirmation of the formal reservation for management purposes. This deposit will be applied to the final price of the trip.
2. PAYMENT OF REMAINING AMOUNTS: The rest of the payment must be paid 60 days before the start of each Program. We will contact you to proceed with payment for the remaining amount of the trip.
A trip can be purchased less than 60 days in advance, in which case the total amount of the requested trip must be paid.
INCLUDED AND OPTIONAL SERVICES
The included and optional services are those that are specified in the tour’s information pdf, which will be provided to you after paying the booking deposit.
An invoice will be sent to the customer 30 days before the start of the tour, but it can be requested at any time before this date.
Any cancellation of tours that have already been reserved, must be communicated in writing by the party who has cancelled and will be subject to the following conditions they must be aware of, understand and accept:
In case of cancellation by the Customer, the cancellation fees to VIAJES LEONTUR S.L. are listed below, unless the cancellation takes place due to force majeure:
- Cancellation made more than 60 days before departure: 100€ euros per person
- Cancellation made 60 days or less before tour start date: 100% of tour price.
All persons registered for the trip are responsible for being in possession of the necessary documentation for the country they are visiting (DNI or identity card, passport, visas, health measures, etc.). With regards to requests for information, the Agency acts as an informant, but it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with the competent authorities. In the event that, due to lack of or incorrect documentation, the customer is obliged to cancel or leave the trip, the Agency will apply the conditions as indicated in the cancellation policy.
MODIFICATION OF RESERVATION DATE
Once the customer has confirmed the booking and made the corresponding payments:
- The requested trip date can only be changed with more than 30 days of notice before the start of the trip.
- The trip’s date cannot be changed less than 30 days before the start of the route. This will be considered a cancellation of the trip, with the related costs this entails (specified above). Later, if the customer wishes, they can make a new booking.
TRANSFER OF THE RESERVATION
The purchaser or beneficiary may transfer their reservation over to a person who meets all of the conditions required for the trip at no cost, communicating this in writing within at least 15 days before the start of the trip. The person transferring their reservation and the transferee shall be jointly and severally liable to the Agency for the payment of the outstanding balance, as well as any additional justified fees which may result from the transfer.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONTRACT
If, before the departure of the trip, the organizer is obliged to significantly modify its essential elements, they must notify the consumer and user, so that they can choose between terminating the contract or accepting the modifications to the trip that was initially purchased. The consumer and user must communicate their decision to the Agency within three days of being notified of said development. In the event that the consumer and user do not notify their decision within the indicated deadline, it will be understood that they choose to terminate the contract without penalty.
*Please note: If the customer requests a specific trip different from those available on the website, they will be subject to a specific reservation and cancellation policy that the agency will send to the customer.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY
- Once the registration form and payment of the reservation made by the Customer is verified, VIAJES LEONTUR S.L.will send a written payment note via email, stating the specifications for the tour booked.
- In the event that VIAJES LEONTUR S.L., is obliged to cancel any of its programs for reasons not attributable to the Customer, the company will refund the full amount paid by the Customer until that moment.
- Once the tour begins, the Customer may withdraw from the tour at any time forfeiting any payments made to VIAJES LEONTUR S.L..
- VIAJES LEONTUR S.L., has no obligation to indemnify or return any amount of money to their customers on the following assumptions:
- When the reasons for failure in the execution of the contract are attributable to the Customer.
- When the impossibility of compliance with the conditions agreed on the tour are attributable to a third party and are unpredictable and insurmountable.
- When the trip is canceled, due to force majeure.
NO AMOUNT IS REFUNDABLE
- A Customer’s absence from the tour, without prior written cancellation notice, carries the loss of the total amount paid.
- Only the Customer is responsible for managing the documentation required for the journey, such as, passport, visas, airport taxes, consular procedures and in general any legal requirement issued through consulates, embassies and public or private entities. VIAJES LEONTUR S.L., does not arrange air tickets, and therefore is not responsible for any possible issues derived from their acquisition such as: change of flight schedules, flight cancellations, airport or transport strikes, etc.
- The Customer understands and agrees that he/she is taking part in an outdoor activity that includes walking in variable terrain and weather conditions, in rural or remote areas and accepts all the inherent risks that this kind of activity implies. The Customer states that he/ she is medically, physically and emotionally fit to participate.
- The Customer understands and agrees that VIAJES LEONTUR S.L. reserves the right to deny participation in the tour to any person at any time, if in the judgment of the tour leader / guide said person’s behaviour is causing disturbance or hazard to themselves, any other participants, or to VIAJES LEONTUR S.L.
- This contract shall be governed by Spanish law and all matters arising there from are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts.
- Force Majeure means such conditions beyond those who invoke them, unusual and unforeseeable consequences that would have been unavoidable, despite having acted with due diligence.
WAIVER OF CLAIMS
The customer agrees to release The Way Tours- Viajes LeonturSL, its directors, employees, agents, representatives, collaborators, and independent contractors (all denominated The Way Tours terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy Agents’) from and against all claims, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses and demands of any nature or kind whatsoever in respect to death, injury, loss or damage to him/her, wheresoever and howsoever caused arising out of, or in connection with my taking part in the Activity provided by The Way Tours or while traveling to and from the activity notwithstanding that the same may have been contributed to or occasioned by any act including, without limitation, negligence of The Way Tours and/or any one or more of it’s ‘agents’.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Copyright ©2024 The WayTours